How Do I
How Do I Contact The Gas Well Operator Related To My Mineral Account?
Please refer to this document – Mineral Public Contact 2019
How Do I File an Online Personal Property Rendition
To be able to file a Personal Property Rendition online, you must first create an Online Account. You can create an Online Account by clicking here. If you have already set up an Online Account, then Sign In and go to your Dashboard and locate the Account that you are needing to file an Online Personal Property Rendition for. As long as today’s date is during the period for filing a Rendition, or you have requested an extension, you should see a Submit Rendition button for that Account. This button will allow you to file your Personal Property. Instructions for Filing a Personal Property Rendition can be found here: How To File Your Rendition
How Do I Find Out More About The Way My Mineral Account Was Valued?
Please contact our valuation consultants, Pritchard & Abbott Inc., with any questions regarding the appraisal of Mineral Interests.
Pritchard & Abbott Inc., Valuation Consultants
4900 Overton Commons Court
Fort Worth, Texas 76132-3687
Mineral Appraiser: Kyle Wilson
Division Order Analyst: Lauren Mulvaney
How Do I Know If My Mineral Account Should Have a $0 Value?
Common reasons for a mineral account to have a $0 value are (1) your ownership interest in the well is very small, (2) the well has very low production, (3) the well is shut-in (not producing), and/or (4) the well is new and has not yet begun production.
How Do I Protest My Property Value?
There are several ways to Protest your Property Online:
- Real Property Only – Set up an Online Account. This will give you full control over each of your properties, including the ability to submit and view your online Protest. When you Sign In to your Online Account, you can view and interact with all your various property accounts on your personal Dashboard.
- You can download and print the Protest form from the Comptrollers website: Protest Form
- You can always visit us at our physical location at 2500 Handley-Ederville Dr., Fort Worth, TX 76118 and speak with the customer service representatives at the Appraisal Review Board’s front desk.
How Do I Qualify For AG?
To qualify for AG you must meet certain thresholds and history requirements depending on your agricultural activity. These activities and standards are discussed further in the attached flowchart and Degree of intensity test. The AG Degree of Intensity Test document can be found here and the Do I Qualify for AG? flowchart can be found here.
How Do I Request an Online Account PIN?
An Online Account PIN is required to add properties to your Dashboard. There are two ways to receive or request a PIN; the primary way to receive your Online Account PIN is on the Value Notice you receive, the second way would be to submit an Online Request and provide your Account Number, Owner Name, and contact information. We will then verify your identity and send you the Online Account PIN, if we determine you are authorized.
How Do I Setup an Online Account?
Any property owner can establish an Online Account with TAD.org. Having an Online Account will provide you enhanced abilities including; saved searches, expanded property search exports, chronological list of actions you have performed, viewing of ownership documentation, etc. Only the Owner or Authorized agent of an Account will have privileges to perform specific actions and processes.
Please select from the following that best describes yourself:
How Do I Update The Mailing Address Of My Mineral Account?
Please contact the operator to update the mailing address as well as contacting the Tarrant Appraisal District mineral department at firstname.lastname@example.org. See question above: How Do I Contact The Gas Well Operator Related To My Mineral Account?
How Do I View a Value Notice?
Value Notices are mailed beginning in April through the summer of each year. Not everyone will receive a Notice every year. If you expect you should have received one, you can access your online account to view a copy. If you haven’t received your value notice or if you need another copy, please Log into your Online Account by clicking on the Login button in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Once you have signed into your Online Account, follow these steps:
- Locate the Account on your Dashboard that you are interested in viewing or printing the Value Notice.
- Click the View Documents button on the expanded view of your property. Once you click the View Documents, you should see your documents beginning to load for the current and prior year, which includes your Value Notice.
- Click on the Value Notice button and you should be able to view, print, and download the report.