How Do I
How Do I Export the Results of a TAD.org Property Search?
The results of a TAD.org Property Search can be exported to your favorite spreadsheet program such as MS Excel, Apple Numbers, and many others. Just follow these easy steps: (1) accomplish your Property Search or Advanced Search, (2) above the search results first select either Page Results or All Results, (3) then select either Excel File or TXT/CSV File, and lastly, (4) select either the *Basic or **Comprehensive data option (see details below). The data file type you select will be exported to your PC’s, Mac’s, tablet’s, or smart phone’s download folder (the location of which varies by web browser and device type). Once your data is downloaded, open it in either MS Excel or import the TXT/CSV file (delimited by a comma) into another compatible spreadsheet program. To ensure fair access for all users to TAD.org resources, a limit to the number of records you may download at one time may be indicated at the time you select either a Basic or Comprehensive file. If your download exceeds the current limit, consider crafting your Property Search or Advanced Search so that it can be divided into multiple downloads. For example, target/filter one search for Residential property and another for Commercial property then combine the results.
*Basic – this option contains 29 columns of data per parcel of the current year ownership, location, value, and other general information.
**Comprehensive – this option contains 116 columns of data per parcel of the current year and 5 previous years of ownership, location, value, and other general information.
How Do I Know If My Property Taxes Have Been Paid?
How Do I Protest My Property Value?
There are several ways to Protest your Property Online:
- Real Property Only – Set up an Online Account. This will give you full control over each of your properties, including the ability to submit and view your online Protest. When you Sign In to your Online Account, you can view and interact with all your various property accounts on your personal Dashboard.
- You can download and print the Protest form from the Comptrollers website: Protest Form
- You can always visit us at our physical location at 2500 Handley-Ederville Dr., Fort Worth, TX 76118 and speak with the customer service representatives at the Appraisal Review Board’s front desk.
How Do I Qualify For Agricultural Use Appraisal?
To qualify for AG you must meet certain thresholds and history requirements depending on your agricultural activity. These activities and standards are discussed further in the attached flowchart and Degree of intensity test. The Agricultural Use Appraisal Degree of Intensity Test document can be found here and the Do I Qualify for Agricultural Use Appraisal? flowchart can be found here.
How Do I Sign Up for TAD.org Email Announcements?
All Tarrant County residential, commercial, and business personal property owners are invited to claim their benefits as TAD.org online account holders. In addition to the online services TAD has been providing for well over a decade, we have added email announcements for TAD.org Online Account Holders of seasonal process availability (like filing an online rendition, protest, or value offer/negotiation), value notice availability, and ARB hearing notice availability. If you have yet to create an online account at TAD.org, please click here first for instructions in obtaining your property’s unique PIN and other helpful information. Make the property appraisal process easier to navigate – sign up for email announcements today.
How Do I View a Value Notice?
Value Notices are mailed beginning in April through the summer of each year. Not everyone will receive a Notice every year. If you expect you should have received one, you can access your online account to view a copy. If you haven’t received your value notice or if you need another copy, please Log into your Online Account by clicking on the Login button in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Once you have signed into your Online Account, follow these steps:
- Locate the Account on your Dashboard that you are interested in viewing or printing the Value Notice.
- Click the View Documents button on the expanded view of your property. Once you click the View Documents, you should see your documents beginning to load for the current and prior year, which includes your Value Notice.
- Click on the Value Notice button and you should be able to view, print, and download the report.