TAD includes a unique Online Account PIN for your property on the:
- Residential Sales Survey Letter (see example) which is mailed daily as we process the public deed records of new Residential Real Property owners
- Notice of Appraised Value (see example) which is generally mailed in:
- April for Residential and Commercial Real Property
- May for Residential and Commercial Real Property and Business Personal Property
- June for Business Personal Property and Mineral Property*
- July for Business Personal Property and Mineral Property*
- Business Personal Property Rendition (see example) form or reminder letter which is generally mailed (or emailed if we have it) in:
- Late December for businesses that existing in our records the previous year
- January through March for businesses new to our records that year
You can also request your Online Account PIN if you haven’t recently received one of the documents described above.
Mineral accounts are not currently eligible for Online Account PINs. You may contact TAD’s mineral valuation contractor, Pritchard & Abbott Inc., through their website at www.pandai.com for additional information.
Due to the Coronavirus(COVID-19) and restrictions that may be put in place by our local and state leaders, you may experience a delay in receiving your PIN Request letter. Thank you for your patience!