As a result of the Executive Order (GA-34), effective March 10, 2021, the Tarrant Appraisal District (TAD) and the Tarrant Appraisal Review Board (TARB) will begin allowing non-staff persons into the lobby areas, on a restricted basis, to perform essential business needs.
Please be aware that for ongoing safety of the public and staff:
- Social distancing guidelines and procedures will still be in effect.
- Masks are still encouraged.
- Number of people allowed in the building will be limited.
- Wait times could be increased.
- Taxes are not a function of TAD or TARB. Call 817-884-1100 or visit https://taxonline.tarrantcounty.com/taxweb/accountsearch.asp?linklocation=supermenu&linkname=Property%20Tax%20Accounts or https://tarranttaxinfo.com/tax for tax information.
For your convenience:
- Helpful videos are available at https://www.tad.org/resources/helpful-videos/
- The filing of a current year protest or business personal property rendition forms can be done via the dashboard, by Creating an Online Account.
- All TAD/TARB forms are available at: https://www.tad.org/resources/forms/
- 24/7 submission of all documents and forms is available via a drop box located in the front of the building.
- If submitting documents via USPS
|TAD forms can be mailed to: |
2500 Handley-Ederville Rd.
Fort Worth, Texas 76118
|Appraisal Review Board forms can be mailed to: |
P.O. Box 185519
Fort Worth, Texas 76181-0519
Most business needs can be completed by phone or on-line without an in-person visit. Specific phone numbers and e-mail addresses to help you avoid appearing in person are listed here:
Should you choose the option of in-person service, after arrival you will find instructions posted for securing your position in line. Once you have done that, wait in your vehicle until called. Depending on volume of people choosing the in-person option, some wait times will be longer than others.