Did you know that as an owner of property in Tarrant County you are entitled to an extra level of online access to manage the value, exemptions, and review of your property? It’s true. By setting up a free TAD.org Online Account you can confidently and confidentially communicate with the Tarrant Appraisal District to:
- have your residential property value reviewed,
- file a protest on your residential or commercial real property,
- view documents related to your residential, commercial, or business personal property,
- file a business personal property rendition form, and
- make updates to your mailing address.
Visit TAD.org and click LOGIN located at the top right corner of the homepage to create an Online Account. Your Online Account PIN will be located at the top right corner of your Notice of Appraised Value coming on or after April 1. For business personal property owners this PIN is also on your pre-printed rendition form or rendition invitation letter for the most current year.
Note: Except for online business personal property rendition form filing beginning on January 1, the services described above begin for the current year with the first Notice of Appraised Value mailing on or after April 1.